The WordPress Search-Box Plug-in offers an easy way to place a customised Booking.com affiliate search-box on to your page.
Affiliate partners who have already signed up to our program can use their Affiliate ID (AID) to set this up and generate commission on bookings made via the search box.
If you haven’t yet signed up to be an affiliate partner, you can still feature the plug-in on your page, but you won’t be eligible to earn commission on any bookings.
It’s easy to set up
Just download the plug-in here. Drag and drop the widget into place to publish it on your site and you’re done!
You can customise your widget with different colours, text, widths and sizes, so that it fits in perfectly with your website’s design.
Here are some the features of our easy-to-set-up widget:
- Access to a WordPress support forum.
- Preview of widget before you set it live.
- Available in English (UK and US), French, German, Italian, Portuguese (Brazilian), Spanish, Indonesian, Russian, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Dutch and Turkish.
- Option to pre-fill the search field with a destination to show accommodation in that area. You can also adapt this to different pages or posts on your website or blog.
- Optional calendar function, choice to search with flexible dates and different month formats available.
- The Booking.com logo is available in white or blue and in three different sizes: 150 × 25 , 200 × 33 and 300 x 50 pixels.
- You can change the logo position to be in the centre of your page, or to the left or right.
How can I set this up?
Download the plug-in now to get started!